The American population is changing—and that means important shifts for long term care, too. When we hit the mid-century mark, caregivers and communities will be working with a population that looks very different from what we see today.
Get Access to the Leading Risk Management Team in LTC
QA Reader was created and is managed by the people who built HealthCap, the leading insurance provider to the nursing home and assisted living market. Our users benefit from our experience:
- Over 11,000 successful onsite risk consulting visits at skilled nursing, assisted living, and CCRC facilities around the country.
- Our professional liability management division has successfully mitigated over 6,000 high-value claims nationwide.
- The only endorsed risk management partner of the American Health Care Association, the National Center for Assisted Living, and over 30 other provider associations.
- One of only two premier partners of PointClickCare.
Reclaim 500 Nursing Hours Per Year, Per Facility
Our users self-report an average of 10 nursing hours saved per week, per facility. That adds up to more than 500 nursing hours saved per year.
QA Reader customers report significant time-savings and better insight into incident tracking, trending, management and root cause analysis, which leads to improved care for residents and lower potential liability.
Improve Resident Outcomes
QA Reader users can quickly identify areas and residents that need special attention using our tracking and reporting tools for:
- Falls, falls with injury, falls with fracture
- Skin injuries as a result of an incident, including lacerations, burns, hematomas, bruises
- Resident and staff altercations
- Wound observations
- Incident frequency and severity trends
- Hospital admissions as a result of injury
- Follow-up actions, including staff education, care plan updates, state reportables
- Time-of-day, shift, and day-of-week analysis to identify periods of transition or potential staffing issues
Improve Corporate and Regulatory Compliance
QA Reader helps users stay compliant with organizational, regulatory, and other third-party requirements.
- Lets you easily download reports for survey preparation.
- Is HUD-232 and QAPI Compliant.
- Is HIPAA Compliant.
- Accessible for HIPAA Compliant mobile use.
- Has event-specific categories consistent with the AHRQ.
Reduce Liability and Protect Your Communities
QA Reader helps users predict key financial and clinical outcomes at your facility.
Get advanced predictive risk and claim analytics capabilities that will help your organization: